Julio Rojas wrote:

> Hi, I have been using the long table settings in the attached sample
> document with two tables, to get a wider border line for the heading on
> both
> of them. If they are activated, the tables are numerated "1" and "3". If
> they are not, the tables are rightly numerated "1" and "2".
>
> A new bug? A know bug? A misconception on my part?

I wonder if this has something to do with putting a Longtable in a float?
I've never tried it, and I'm not sure if its OK LaTeX-wise. The Embed.
Objects manual makes a note that longtables and floats don't always play
well together, but doesn't specifically address putting a longtable in a
float.

Anyway, it would be nice to know how to customize the borders a little more,
even if it involves some TeX code hacks.

Dave

-----
David Hewitt
Virginia Institute of Marine Science