Hello Wu,

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 3:22 PM, WT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear LyX Developer,
>     I am a LyX user from China. At first, thank you for giving us such a
> useful tool.
>     I have some question about the template of LyX. I need to write my thesis
> in Chinese, so I can't use the inherent template. How can I construct my own
> template? Could you help me?

I believe it would be helpful if you were more specific. Did you
settle on the document class you want to use? For this class, did you
find an English or some other language template? For this template,
did you try to change in "Documents > Settings > Language" the
language to Chinese? And do you want to have it available in "File >
New from template" or you simply want to write the document in the
chosen document class?

Liviu