On Thu, 27 Mar 2008, William R. Buckley wrote:

Looking for all such information. Can't really afford to buy the book by
Knuth, and since he won't allow one to process the public source, I guess
I have to find alternative means to acquire the *knowledge of minutia*
that seems concomitant with TeXspeak and TeXpublishing.

  I just bought a copy of the TeXbook via amazon. Very low price.

  Regardless, a functional desk holds: "Guide to LaTeX, 4th Ed." by Kopka
and Daly, "The LaTeX Companion, 2nd Ed." by Mittlebach and Goosens, and "The
LaTeX Grahics Companion, 2nd Ed." by Goosens, Mittlebach, Rahtz, Rogel, and
Voss.

Rich