Hi all,

While compiling my latest book on 1.5.3, Mandriva 2007 Linux, I got the
following error message:

LyX document contains obscene phrase:
"Troubleshooting Process"
Eliminate all instances of the phrase
"Troubleshooting Process"
from your document and recompile.

I changed all instances of "Troubleshooting Process" to "Problem Solving
Methodology", and indeed it compiled perfectly. But of course, that's a
workaround -- what I really meant to say was "Troubleshooting Process".

Have any of you gotten an error message like this before? Is there a way to
configure LyX's list of obscene phrases?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Books written in LyX:
        Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
        Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
        Troubleshooting: Just the Facts