I made a very simple sciposter.layout file (attached) that defined the class
for LyX, put it in /usr/local/share/lyx/layouts, and reconfigured lyx.

I've also attached an example sciposter.lyx. I know that the layout file could
be much better and that this would make the lyx document have less ERT boxes,
but I haven't managed to get around to it yet.

If anyone wants to help improve the layout file, I would be very grateful.

Mateo.

On Friday 04 April 2008 14:17, Robert Orr wrote:
> Hi Mateo,
>
> Do you think you could post an example?
>
> Do you need a .sty file to work with LyX?  Can you
> share it?

>_________ You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of
> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
#% Do not delete the line below; configure depends on this
#
\DeclareLaTeXClass[sciposter,sectionbox.sty,multicol.sty,wallpaper.sty]{SciPoster}
# Wrapper layout for the sciposter.cls poster class
#
# Input general definitions
Input stdclass.inc

# There are no chapters in a poster.