Hello Everybody,
           Im a newbie to the Lyx.I had heard about
Latex previously but hadnt been able to use one of
that kind software before.I liked lyx and its mode of
working.I decided to make my undergraduate project
report in the same..But i faced a problem..

In the default report template with lyx i want to make
some changes,becoz our staff likes a different
template itself.
The main changes required are

1.Every page should have header and footer
a) Header: Project Name on top-left corner
          Page Number on top-right corner
b) Footer:" Name of Institution" on bottom-left corner

And some problems i face since I create the entire
report in one document

1.After i create the content page,i need the sections
to restart their numbering what should i do?

2.The chapter name should be written in a single
page,then after that chapter name should also repeat
at the top the comming page.

3.I need to save these changes and create a template
of my own so that i can distribute it to myfriends for
their documents.How can i do that??

Thanks
Stephen

  "Be good, be kind, be humane, and charitable; love your fellows;
  console the afflicted; pardon those who have done you wrong."
  Zoroaster.

Access, No Cost.