PackElend schrieb:

1) If there's an float image with wrap text around it at the end of the
page, the picture is at the bottom of the page but the gap is on the next
page

With LyX 1.5.4 a better LaTeX-package is used for wrap floats, so you coould
update your LyX.
But in your case you simply should move the wrap float to the section "Nicht
statische Methoden".

3) Sometimes the are pretty large gaps between a float image and the text
after

This can only appear when you have used new page commands around the floats or have set the float placement to "Here definetively" or similar.

4) I have an document (my thesis) with 3 different parts (Introduction,
Theory, Praxis) and I want an separate  table of figures, nomenclature and
maybe attachment and index for each of them. It's that possible?

Yes.

regards Uwe