A. Scottedward Hodel wrote:

On Apr 20, 2008, at 4:28 PM, A. Scottedward Hodel wrote:

Victory!  Thanks very much for your suggestions and help!

Attached is a sample LyX file (a bit convoluted, but it shows the features) and the layout file.

A. Scottedward Hodel [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepage.mac.com/hodelas/tar

<myTextBook.layout>
<TextbookExample.lyx>

Alas, I spoke too soon. If my solution has more than one paragraph, the Command paragraph type starts a new solution environment, i.e., I get the word "Solution" at the start of each paragraph. I'll keep plugging at it...

I'll have a look at this. There needs to be some kind of "multipar" option here.

rh