Hello,
I'using lyx 1.3.4 on SUSE Linux 9.1 since years. Now I migratet to mac using
Suse Linux 9.1 with Parallels which works perfectly so far.
I installed Lyx with the installation cds. Lyx works, but part of the
mathematical symbols is gone. eg. there is int and cdot now written in red
instead of the symbol.
I could not perform an online-update since Suse Linux 9.1 is no longer
supportet. I guess there is some library missing.
I still have my old computer so I might be able to transfer this library.
Does anybody know, if there is one place in the world which has still 9.1
patches?
Thanks
Robert

ps: for those who wonder why I still use Sule Linux 9.1 and Lyx 1.3.4: The latex
that comes with this version is much faster then the system on the Linux 9.3. My
files are usually 200-300 page and contain 100 pictures. To compile the pdf, The
9.1 system takes 8 sec. and the 9.3 system takes 28 sec. If you have to check
the layout and compile 20 times this is a big diference!