On 29.04.08, jerome moliere wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using documents made under Lyx with the version from debian lenny, but
> I've downgraded from Lenny to Etch (stable one)
> and documents fail to open (french translation says that I'm trying to open
> documents made with an old version but it sounds that 's the opposite)..
> Any solution ?

Alternatives:

1. Use a mixed system by installing just lyx (and versioned dependencies
   that cannot be fullfilled by Etch) from /testing.

2. Replace the lyx2lyx directory contents with the one from the testing
   version of lyx (this used to work in previous versions, but I have not
   tested it with Etch).

Günter