PMFJI, but there's something I don't understand here:

- how do you "browse a Samba share" from within LyX? The way the
File-Open dialog looks like doesn't allow me to do this (in LyX 1.5.3)
--unlike the one from, say, OpenOffice.

- [off topic] does this mean you got LAN up and running in Hardy? I'd
love to know how! I was eager to test LyX 1.5.4/Hardy, but the
networking problems have kept me away so far.

please apologize if I'm missing sth. obvious...

--

Daniel CLEMENT