On Mon, 19 May 2008, dclement wrote:

There's one thing I'd like to check, though: it's about the package
qt4-qtconfig. I don't know how I came across this one, but I found it
allowed to customize the LyX GUI menu size/font (default is much too small
to my taste).

The question is: do we really need this package, or can we achieve the
same result without it (possibly by tweaking some configuration file)?

  qtconfig has been in Qt since well before version 4. It affects _all_ apps
that use the Qt widget set.

  You cannot make the Qt-specific changes in a single application; it's
widget-set dependent.

Rich