If you import BibTeX bibliography into your document you have to put some
citations in your text, then only cited bibliographies are put on this list
in your final document. This is general idea.

I think there are tricks to list not cited in text (I saw such sometime ago
on this list as far as I remember). But I don't need this, so I don't know
how to achieve this. Most people need only cited bibliographies.

M.

--
Manveru
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]