Hello again,

Thanks for the suggestions but I still am unclear about possible solutions
to the problem. According to what you're saying Uwe, neither LyX 1.6 is
going to fix the wrapping problem, nor ERT that LyX 1.6 is going to use. Is
this really the case?

If so, is it really the case that the whole LaTeX community simply abstains
from using wraps and is having to insert images taking up whole lines even
if they are tiny?

Regards,
Dawid Ciecierski