TheDarkMaster wrote:
Hallo Abdel, I don't know which file to delete, you don't specify it in your
answer,

This is the file "session" sorry.

but at least I tried to look in my mac for the lyxrc.default file
and I don't have it... Are you sure it can be a problem related to this,
since I installed Lyx 1.5.5 over the old one and since it can still open
other files? Only opening this file results in a crash...

OK, I misunderstood your report then.

again, anyone,
please help me. I'll send you a copy anyway, thank you soo much for your
attention :)

I cannot reproduce the crash, the file opens correctly with latest 1.5 here. Maybe it's related to one of the graphics linked in the document. Could you try to open your file from a directory where LyX will not find the graphics?

Abdel.