Hi all,

I'm using LyX 1.5.5 on Windows XP.  My document has utf8 encoding and
Cyrillic font.  I'm getting about 10 hyphenation per page and doesn't look
pretty.  Unfortunately microtype package doesn't work with Cyrillic font.
So no protrusion and expansion available.
By googling, I got a understanding that hyphenation could be controlled with
following commands. But I can't find their definition.
\hyphenpenalty=
\exhyphenpenalty=
\righthyphenmin=
\lefthyphenmin=
\emergencystretch=
\tolerance=
I don't want to completely turn off hyphenation just reduce the number of
hyphenation per page.  I don't want to leave just 2 or 3 letters on the
upper line and hyphenate.  Preferably just stretch spaces or justify such
line.

Thank you in advance for you help.

--
Zorigtkhuu Davaanyam