Hans,

There may be a specific problem with that one document that is not visible in the LyX GUI. Can you cut down the offending document to just enough to demonstrate the problem and either post it to the list or, if it is too large (or too private), mail it to me?

/Paul

Hans J. Prueller wrote:
Paul,

thank you for helping out - it is strange. As soon as I try to
reproduce the problem in a new document, everything works as
expected. somehow it has to depend on the concrete document itself
... any idea?

hans