Bob Lounsbury skrev:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Rune Schjellerup Philosof
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bob Lounsbury skrev:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:37 AM, Rune Schjellerup Philosof
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to change the line spacing in the author environment (in a
report).
Lyx shows the change perfectly, but when I view it in pdf or dvi the line
spacing setting is ignored.
Even when I try to insert vertical spaces they are partly ignored.
Actually the size of first vertical space in author is used for the
second
one, and no space is shown where the first one is.

Also, try making the first one a VFill and the document won't compile.
From what I found on the internet, Authors should be added with the,
\and, command with the command being put in ERT. Also, using ERT line
breaks, \\, rather than the LyX ctrl->enter seems to work better for
me. I've attached an example.
I did not know that about \and.
But that wasn't really what I was having trouble with.
Also in your example, the spacing between the lines of the author name, and
the university name is not double, as the paragraph has been set.
Ok. Then try this.
Well, I forgot to tell, I actually don't want double spacing, but 1.5 or something.
I guess I should report it as a bug.