Hi!

I writing a book with the memoir class and each chapter should have its own bibliography section. In addition, I want a comprenhensive bibliography for the whole. I have seen that I should use the chapterbib package. I load this package in the preamble of my master document. Each chapter is included as a child document, and each child document has its own Bibliography inset. The master document has also a bibliography inset. The problem is that when I export to latex, I get an error message saying "command \etalchar already defined".

Could someone help me and tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Nicolás