Hi all,
I'm finally finishing my thesis work and I would like to put
a headings with a decoration  (in spanish version of lyx
1.5.5 this is called adorno, and it is a line under the
headings), but I would like to write only the Chapter 1,
2 or n, but I cannot change this in the lyx version.

If I use the style sheet called adorno in spanish or
decoration the name of my chapters and sections
are too large and appears overhead. The style
called encabezado in spanish or headings appears
with thenumber of chapter in the odd page and
the number of section in the even page,
this is ok, but I would like to put the line too...

¿How can I decide what to put in the headings
and how? It is  decide if are capital letters or not
and decide  to put the number and title
of the section or not...

Thank you all