Hello Lyx users :)
I have a problem with images in lyx. I'm writing a thesis and some graphs are included. The problem is with the written part of the graphs - legends, axes descriptions etc. Some diacritic markers are not displayed in lyx output - like the letter Č is displayed as C. But when I view the picture in a picture viewer like IrfanView, everything is displayed correctly. I am using EPS format for images since that's the best way to ensure the quality of the output.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Please reply to my e-mail address too since I'm not a member of the lyx users mailinglist.

Best regards,

Tomas Pavlik