Hello:

I have a problem:
I'm using lyx 1.5.3 under linux (Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron). In the document
configuration I have set book (memoir) whith US letter size. Trouble begins
when I try to insert a picture as a flotant inside a flotant adjusted to text
(excuse me if translation isn't ok, but I'm using an spanish version of lyx).
When I put the image, and export to PDF or PostScript I won't see the pic. What
it's more: If I try to put some text to describe the picture (subfigure) I'll
have the next error mesage:
LaTeX Error: Command [EMAIL PROTECTED] already defined.
I have been seeking for an answer but I just found that I shoud
write\usepackage[subfigure]{tocloft} but this won't work either. Any answers?
Thank you.

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.
  • Flotants JOSE J. GLEZ GARCIA-ARQUIM