Hello *,

I'm new to lyx and I'd like to write my business documents with it. I've
followed the included tutorial and now I'd like to write my first real
document. It is a list of topics I'm going to explain to some students
during a course; my customer wants this list before he decides whether to
place the order for the course. The final document should look like this:

Introduction

< a brief description of the course>

Target and objectives

< who should subscribe and what he is expected to learn >

Topics

  Part 1 - Basic concepts
    1.1 PC Hardware
    1.2 The boot process
      1.2.1 the BIOS
      1.2.2 the boot manager
      1.2.3 the boot loader
      1.2.4 initrd
      1.2.5 init
    1.3 the shell
    [...]
  Part 2 - System administration
    2.1 [...]

and so on...

My questions are:
1. What document type should I choose?
2. How do I tell lyx to "speak" italian? For example, if I choose "book"
document type, lyx writes "Part 1" in english, while I need "Parte 1" in
italian.

Thanks in advance,
Lucio.