Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Guillaume Larocque wrote:
Hi, I must be missing something pretty obvious but I can't seem to
find how to add a Subtitle to my book(Koma-Script) document. I have
found information on the \subtitle command in the Koma-script
documentation, but I can't find the equivalent option in the Lyx
drop-down environment menu.

The \subtitle command is very new in KOMA-script (v. 2.97c) and we're rather conservative with the layouts.

We'll probably have to set up a koma3 layout once KOMA-Script v.3 is released.

That said, it might be as easy as copying Subtitle from (say) aa.layout to scrbook.layout.

Of course, we could add a "KomaSubtitle" module to 1.6....

rh