Try to use the environment subfigure and the other environment landscape....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Shepard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 12:45 AM
Subject: Adjacent Figures

  While I thought that by using two minipages I could place two figures
side-by-side, they're not displaying properly. Perhaps someone here can help
me debug the problem.

  Here's the scenario:

  I defined a custom page size (tabloid, in landscape orientation) by
specifying the geometry package in the preamble:

\usepackage[paperwidth=17in,paperheight=11in,landscape]{geometry}

All I want on the page are two flowcharts drawn with PSTricks. I put each
flowchart in its own \begin{minipage} ... \end{minipage}, but I have not
defined a \pspicture environment within the minipages. If I put an \hfill
between the two minipages, there is no difference.

  When I view the output in gv each flowchart is on a separate page.
Changing the gv page size to tabloid (and landscape) doesn't do any good.

  A clue stick will be much appreciated.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | Integrity Credibility
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com> Voice: 503-667-4517 Fax: 503-667-8863

__________ InformaciĆ³n de NOD32, revisiĆ³n 3301 (20080727) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con  NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com