Peace....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marwan Boustany" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: Math in a footnote

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:19:55 +0100, rgheck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Marwan Boustany wrote:
Peace,

Is there a way to put math (using ctrl-m in windows) into a footnote?

When I tried, the document would not allow conversion into pdf or any
other format. Only when removed would it work.

This shouldn't be a problem. I do it all the time. There must be some
other issue. See if you can get the attached file to work. If not, we
can start there. If so, there must be another issue in your file.

rh

Peace,

I tried to open it, you see what i saw in the three pictures.

I have full miktex 2.7 installed, up to date.
lyx 1.5.5.3 on windows xp sp3

Thank you for your time

--
Peace