This was discussed some time ago that plenty security rules does not allow
LyX team and other to publish such packages. There is a team in Ubuntu which
should be responsible for preparing secure reviewed packages for
Ubuntu/Debian users. Try to join them if you want contribute in pacakge
preparation.

Mam nadzieję, że jasno to wyjaśniłem :-)

M.

--
Manveru
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]