On 28.07.08, rgheck wrote:
> G. Milde wrote:

>> Yes. Overwrite the Preamble definiton by defining a replacement (maybe
>> empty) in your copy.

> FYI: LyX 1.6 has a new "AddToPreamble" tag for cases where you don't
> want to over-write but just want to add something. If I'm remembering
> correctly, I found I needed the tag somewhere, so added it.

However, in the above case it is important to replace the Preamble.
Otherwise the double occurence of \newcommand{<command>}{...
triggers a LaTeX error.

Or is there a provision that the Preamble of Style A, referenced by
AddToPreamble in Style B is not repeated if both, A and B occure in a
document?

Günter