Hi Melissa,

The individuals at LyX are a bunch of @ssholes!  I think they finally
removed me and that's only because I had to overtly abuse them; they
could not/would not accept my multitude of sincerely respectful pleas to
be removed.

As such, I encourage everyone to certainly be respectful in requesting
your desire (assuming your desire is legitimate), but if that doesn't
work, ABUSE them to no end, any which way you can, make them feel like
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you'd like, I can and will abuse them for you on your
behalf.
 Let me know.

Sincerely,
Mr D.