2008/7/30 killermike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The original question that starts is poorly conceived but this Slashdot
> thread brings up quite a lot of references to LyX in the comments.
>
> http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/07/29/0039201

That thread is how I discovered Lyx and why I signed up for the list
yesterday. I will now go back to lurking, and I hope to read less
threads of the 'holy moly' type. It has been a long time since I've
seen that kind of behaviour on a FOSS mailing list.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il