Md. Golam Parvez wrote:
Hi
I am not sure this is a write place to ask question. I am having problem to
convert lyx file to Open Office Document. I am using Lyx 1.5.6 with normal
and full installation on windows xp. When try to convert any lyx file to
open document, its try to convert then say "can not convert". I am not good
in technical things. Can any body help about this problem or at least point
me out something. Thanks

There are lots of problems converting to OOo on Windows. This is because LyX uses the tex4ht package to do that, and there are problems with tex4ht on Windows. But this has been discussed here a lot, and some people have found workarounds. If you search the list archives, you'll probably find some ideas.

rh