Hi,

I am LyX user, and i have this problem with a big document. When i want to
compile, lyx give this message:

"tex capacity exceeded. Sorry [save_size = 5000]."

I use lyx 1.5.5 with miktex 2.7 in windows xp sp2. The document is compiled
if i take each part separately, but not with all part. I don't know that i
make wrong.

Thank you for your attention.