Jean-marie,

Following on from this, I have downloaded your example ksl2pro.lyx from the Lx wiki, but when I compile it, I only get the text of the letter, the footnote and page number.

I am not getting any of the letter specific details, the logo, or the footer.

Have you any suggestions as to why this might be.

Thanks,

Graham Smith