On Tuesday 19 August 2008 06:35:32 Graham Smith wrote:
> I have asked in another question (sa far without a solution) about
> problems with getting a Lyx file created on a Mac to compile on
> Windows (it compiles fine on Linux).
>
> As I intend sharing files with a Windows user, is this a common
> problem, and is there any routine methods of avoiding it.  Creating
> files on Macs/Linux that then won't compile on Windows is a major
> problem for me. Indeed, it will force me to stop using Lyx as our
> main document processor, as compatibility is fundamental.

The error message suggests that the culprit is a different version installed
of Koma between your different systems.

The next step is to identify what causes this difference in behaviour between
the two versions, because sooner or later the same will happen when other
systems update the Koma latex classes.

--
José Abílio