Christian,

As you will see, from my other post, the issue was a leading comma in the preamble, setting the Komascript options.

It seems that both the Mac and Linux are forgiving of this syntax error, but Windows is not.

So it isn't a Windows issue, but a sloppy syntax issue on my part.

Thanks for your help.

Graham

Graham Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]