I think explanation to the problem is fact that Mac new line character (EOL)
is CR, Windows is CR+LF, and Unix is LF. For compatibility most Unix based
applications ported to Windows handles only LF from these two, so on Windows
options were seen as in separate lines, while on Mac until explicitely
specified lines were not seen. But this is my speculation.

--
Manveru
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]