Hi Florin,

I can confirm this for Lyx 1.5.6 and 1.6.x.
I realized this already but as the typesetting is ok, I thought this was maybe some weird but expected behaviour of Lyx.
But as you pointed it out, it seems to be an error.
Maybe you could post it on the bugtracker?

http://bugzilla.lyx.org/

Grüße,
Johannes