Manveru wrote:
2008/9/4 Abdelrazak Younes<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Manveru wrote:
2008/9/4 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Manveru<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   writes:
I do not remember who, but someone is keeping contact with
administrator of this maillist. I have question about missing
when I am using Google Mail, I have to always manually change
recipient address when I am replying to the list. I made faults a few
times replying directly to people asking something.

Could this be repaired?
It is considered bad practice, see e.g.

JMarc

You convinced me. But this mean that Google Mail has to detect
messages from mail lists, and ask whether I want reply to the list or
privately. There was such feature in The Bat. So I am convicted to
correct address every time I reply.
Google mail allows you to "reply all" and that's what you should always do
when replying to a message in this list. You should hit "reply" only if you
want to answer privately.

Google then put maillist address into CC: field which is completely
stupid.

Why is that stupid? You are replying first and foremost to this person and you are kind enough to let the list be aware of what are replying.

And leaves sender in To: field. Still needs manual operation.

The end result is basically the same. If the original sender don't want to be replied directly he can set his own reply-to to the list before sending.

Abdel.