Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Waluyo Adi Siswanto wrote:
On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 12:36 +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Tariq Abdullah wrote:
Hi,
I want to split a cell in Lyx as shown below. How can I do that?
(Attached file pdf file contains the same table)
In LyX, you cannot split cells, only fusion columns. So, AFAIK, you
cannot do what you want within LyX, quite bad I admit. I guess you can
do it using ERT of course.

Abdel.

I think multi-column (merge cells) can be used to create that table.
Use two columns, then you merge two horizontal cells.

You can only merge _vertical_ cells AFAICS (tested in 1.6).

Abdel.

Sorry, I didn't read this properly. You can make something similar with a table in a table but the borders will be different.

Ni