Guillaume Larocque a écrit :
Hi, I am trying to modify the font used in the table of contents of my
thesis (Koma-script(Book)) for chapter titles to a Roman font. The
default is an ugly fixed font that renders terribly in pdf and in some
printers. All the rest of my thesis is in a Roman font. After reading
the Koma-script documentation, I tried adding the following to the
preamble.

\addtokomafont{chapterentry}{\rmfamily}

I also tried

\usekomafont{chapterentry}
\setkomafont{chapterentry}{\rmfamily}

I always get this error message "You've told me to use the font
selection of the element, but either no such element is known by
KOMA-Script or the element does not use a special font selection".

Is there any way I can change that font??
"chapterentry" does not belong to the list of elements whose type style can be changed with these commands. "chapter" is in this list, so I would try:
\setkomafont{chapter}{\rmfamily}

HTH
--
jmp