Am 09.09.2008 um 10:02 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have only some additional questions:
1.) In the Lyx view of the document the numbering for the newly aux?

Sorry, this is slightly too elliptic for my parser. If you mean that Tableaux
should be numbered in the LyX view: they are here.

Oh, sorry my thoughts went faster than my fingers ;-)
I indeed intended to write tableaux. The thing is: They are there but numbering in Lyx starts with a 0 while it's a 1 in the output. Is it possible to make an equal numbering in both views (preferably starting with 1)?
But that's a minor issue.

All the rest works great.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Johannes