Hello to all.

I need to write a book class document (two sides) with a rarely
chapters/section numbering.

The document have three Parts and Two Apendices. The first Part have Eight
Chapters, the second Part have five Chapters and the Part three have also five
Chapters. The numbering of the Parts is normally (Primera Parte, Segunda Parte,
Tercera Parte, in spanish), but the numbering of the Chapters is continuos over
the document. That is, the first Part have the Chapters I to VIII, the second
Part have the Chapters IX to XIII, and the third Part have the Chapters XIV to
XVIII. The numbering of the Sections is also a little strange because is
continuos over the document like the Chapters, that is, the first Section label
is 1 (not 1.1 but 1) in the First Part, Chapter I, and the last Section label
is 123 (123, not 18.xx).

So, I need something like this:

PRIMERA PARTE        %center in page
BLA, BLA, BLA            %center in page

CAPÍTULO I                  %center in page
BLA, BLA, BLA             %center in page

SECTION 1. BLA, BLA, BLA        %left aligned
text
SECTION 2. BLA, BLA, BLA         %left aligned
text
.
.
.
SECTION (n). BLA, BLA, BLA        %left aligned
text

CAPITULO II                   %center in page
BLA, BLA, BLA               %center in page

SECTION (n+1). BLA, BLA, BLA    %left aligned
text
.
.
.

SEGUNDA PARTE           %center in page
BLA, BLA, BLA                %center in page

CAPITULO (last Chapter number in the first Part plus one)
BLA,BLA, BLA

SECTION (last Section number in the first Part plus one). BLA, BLA, BLA
text
.
.
.
and so on to finalize in the TERCERA PARTE, CAPÍTULO XVIII, SECCIÓN 123 (BLA,
BLA, BLA)

The package titlesec is fantastic, but also very difficult for me and I will
appreciate your help about this.

Thanks in advance.