Hi Robbie -

You can also go to Lyx > Preferences, and under Look and Feel on the LHS,
pick User Interface.  There should be a text box labeled "Bind File", and a
default installation of LyX should have "mac" by default.  If you hit
"Browse", it should show you where the bind file is.  Mine's in
Applications/Lyx.app/Content/Resources/bind/.  I then created my own bind
file in ~/.lyx/ and pointed LyX to the new bind file.

Charles