[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well, as expected it also happens in 1.6.0rc2, so here is the
example file created in 1.6.0rc2.

This is actually due to the code we output for environments. There is
a paragraph break before but not after. To be frank, I know we
did/discussed something about this bug recently, but I do not remember
what :)

I guess we need to discuss this again at some point and make some kind of principled decision. The difficulty seems to be that sometimes you might want the blank line and other times not, even in cases where paragraph depth isn't a relevant issue. But would it be difficult to make sure we don't output the blank lines when depth has been changed?

rh