Marcelo Acuña wrote:
Hello,
 I update several packages that in texlive provided for opensuse 11.0 are very
old.

This is why it can be dangerous to upgrade packages. In future, do them one at a time. And the safest way to do this is not to overwrite the older packages but to install the new ones in your local tree. Look at the file texmf.cnf to see exactly where this is, but in my system the main TeX directory is at /usr/share/texmf/; the "local" TeX directory is at /usr/local/share/texmf/; and my personal directory is at ~/texmf/. So check this out:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ ls ~/texmf/tex/latex/misc/
2in1.sty  braket.sty  godelnum.sty  outlines  qwertz.sty
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ ls /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/misc/
dvipost.sty  linuxdoc-sgml.sty    null.sty
envlab       linuxdoctr-sgml.sty  qwertz.sty
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ kpsewhich qwertz.sty
/home/rgheck/texmf/tex/latex/misc/qwertz.sty
Note how TeX automatically uses the package in my USER directory. It'd use the local one before the system one, as well. And now if you have a problem, you can just delete (or temporarily move) the newer packages.

 When I finished and run texhash lyx (and kile) no run anymore.
 I get:
 Undefinid control sequence
 Missing \begin{document}
 Undefinid control sequence
 Missing \begin{document}

 How I can restore latex work without reverse to obsolete version of texlive
provided for opensuse?

Obviously, you have to restore whatever packages you changed. I'd guess the simplest thing is just to reinstall texlive---the "obsolete" version. But it's not really obsolete. Just some of the packages are old. Then you can try---if you dare---installing the newer packages.

Richard