[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Andrew Barr wrote:

Hi Lyx Users,

I am compiling a large annotated reading list for my PhD comprehensive
qualifying exams.  I want to use lyx because of the flawless integration
with my large BibTeX database.  However, all of the BibTeX style files
that
I have used previously have abbreviated in-text citations.  The behaviour
I seek is, upon inserting a citation into an itemized environment, BibTeX/
LyX should place a fully fledged verbose bibliographic entry at the
in-text
citation location.  Does anybody have ideas on how to accomplish this?
Do you definitely need the itemized environment? You could simply insert all the ones you want using \nocite---in ERT, if you're in 1.5; you can do this using Insert>Citation in the 1.6 release candidates---then insert a bibliography, and that's that.

rh