On 09/10/2008 20:15, Andre Poenitz wrote:
On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 05:13:54PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
On 09/10/2008 16:42, Bennett Helm wrote:
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Konrad Hofbauer<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
All in all I have the feeling that multiple tabs/windows/views (and also
session management) are (at least on the Mac) not fully worked out, yet.
I feel like we miss an underlying concept when what opens where, and how
this is represented in the Gui/Menus.
I agree and have raised some of these issues on the developer's list. But as
I'm not a programmer myself, I'm not going to complain too much: things are
improving and I appreciate especially Abdel's attentiveness to my complaints
thus far. (Thanks Abdel!)
Well, I have not been very attentive lately... too busy for any deep
investigation. I had hoped that some other Mac developer would take the
lead but it didn't happen unfortunately. I think we'll have access to
some Mac machines at the Berlin meeting so I'll make sure that all Mac
issues are fixed then.

Is that magical appearance of Macs something I am supposed to put on my
ToDo list?

That would be nice indeed. Sorry I took for granted that 'Qt Software' has some Macs lying around...

Abdel.