Hello,

I have a problem using spellchecking in Lyx (1.6.0rc3 and also in 1.5.4)
with OSX. I have installed th recent version of cocoAspell (2.0.4). I also
installed a german dictionary into the proper folder (Library -> Application
Support -> cocoAspell). After that I activated the languages in the
sytem-preferences. Lyx seems to recognize the dictionaries, as I could
choose them in the language-menu.
Every time (regardless of the language I choose) I run the spellchecker I
get the following message:

»Das Rechtschreibprogramm konnte nicht gestartet werden
Error: The file "/usr/local/lib/aspell-0.60/english" can not be opened for
reading.«

I tried to change setting both in the documents-window and in the general
preferences – without success. What could be the problem here? Does anybody
have a working spellchecking configuration for a german dictionary?

Best*
Jess