Subject: Tracey Carpenter/GB/INT/Kelly is out of the office.
Date: Monday 13 October 2008
From: Tracey Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Steve Litt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I will be out of the office starting  09/25/2008 and will not return until
10/17/2008.

Due to ill health I am not in the business until 17th October.  In the
meantime please do not hesitate to contact my senior consultants Mel
Woolston and Leigh Fellerman on 0207 630 5133 who will be happy to assist.
Best wishes,
Tracey

Kelly Services... we see work from a People perspective

We are currently recruiting for experienced Consultants and
Managers to work across our branch network, if you know of someone
who you feel would be suited to our business, contact our Internal
Recruitment Team on 0870 609 1698.

Find out more at www.kellyservices.com

About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a Fortune 500
company headquartered in Troy, Mich., offering staffing solutions
that include temporary staffing services, outsourcing, vendor
on-site and full-time placement.  Kelly operates in 32 countries
and territories.  Kelly provides employment to more than 750,000
employees annually, with skills including office services,
accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science,
marketing, creative services, light industrial, education, and
health care.  Revenue in 2006 was $5.6 billion.

CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this email and any attachment is
confidential. It is intended only for the named addressee(s). If
you are not the named addressee(s) please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to
any other person other than the intended addressee(s)

Kelly Services (UK) Ltd.
Registered Office:
Apple Market House
17 Union Street
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT1 1RR
Registered in England and Wales No: 2749906