Dear All,

I'm using Lyx 1.5.5, windows xp.

At the moment, i'm saving MS powerpoint slides as .wmf and importing to LyX.
(Thanks to those giving me suggestions for other drawing programs. I've been
playing with a few of them, and will write later which one I feel is best)

*Here is my question:*
Can anyone tell me why LyX gives an error when it tries to enable me to *see
* the fig LyX.
The message I get is "error converting to Loadable format"
I don't get this message when imporing .jpg, and I see the figure.

The pdf output is with .wmf is beautiful, much better than a .jpg. (Thanks
Joost).

Kind Regards,  Erez

--
Erez Yerushalmi